Sunday, November 8, 2015

OOTD: Peach & Black

Hello Girls,

I am back this week again with a simple Office Outfit. These are usually for boring Monday Mornings where you feel you have to get into the office mood without stressing on your look. This will give you a good start for the week.

I usually wear this when I feel lazy and i don't have to work too much on the details. ( The inside story is i have put on weight around my waistline and tummy after wedding and this shape of the blouse is great to hide those and it even hides your weekend guilty pleasures Shhhhh.... :-D )

I have paired Black Pants with a Pastel Peach top. As a contrast I have a floral print silk scarf which breaks the monotony of solid colours.
 The blouse has a asymmetrical hemline and cut work on it.So even though it is a solid colour, it has patterns on it which makes it interesting with the asymmetrical hemline.

This Aldo Bag I bought from Dubai last month is my current fav and i carry it everyday to office... i am unable to part with it huhh..

My Stripe bellies somewhat matches with the Bag :-)

So this is it! Thankyou sooo much for reading this and please please let me know your comments and suggestions below.

Trouser : Yepme
Blouse: Candy's
Bag: Aldo
Bellies: Bruno

See you soon! Muaahhh :-* 

Love,
Ash.

1 comment: